Things I am finding delightful about the universe:
1) Even Ana Marie Cox calls Chris Hayes “Lambchop”.
2) DARLING TONIGHT.
3) Planning to hit up St Mary’s for Midnight Mass on Friday. Always wanted to experience it in a frickin’ huge church. Have been remiss in attending Advent services (one for four, baby) — good thing I am only lapsed Catholic.
4) Victor Fehrenbach all over MSNBC these days. Dear Santa: can I have the straight version, or at least the version that finds lady parts hot? Preferably under my tree Saturday morning with a strategically placed bow?
5) It is no longer last semester. This in itself is cause for celebration.
6) 9/11 First Responders bill + START: passed! OMG, the Senate did stuff.